Custom Search

Go Back   Punk Forum - Punkrockers.com > News - World News!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2010, 09:00 AM
safetypinsam

Default Nevada Unemploment Benefits Extensions Expire 12/11. Just in Time for Xmas!

Quote:
Even if individuals have remaining funds on an SEB claim, no further SEB weekly benefits will be paid for any weeks after December 12, 2010.http://nvdetr.org/PDFS/Extensions_ending_update.pdf
That's right even if you have a claim established, they are cutting you off. Right before Xmas! Thanks again for voting Republican. Hope you didn't have to hock your guns to pay your bills. You're gonna need them to fight off all the home invasions.

How's it going where you live?
Old 11-14-2010, 09:53 AM
JESUS's Sibling

Status Quo. Haven't shot anyone yet.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:22 AM
safetypinsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Joseph View Post
Status Quo. Haven't shot anyone yet.
It was bad already with home invasions here in Vegas. Yanking people's unemployment bennies right before xmas is gonna put crime on a whole new level here. At least there's some jobs popping up in AZ, there is almost nothing but minimum wage shit here. The solar plant went to California so there is nothing left but the city hall project as far as construction is concerned.

My regular bennies run out in the middle of January. I hope something breaks open before then.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:29 AM
tour kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetypinsam View Post
It was bad already with home invasions here in Vegas. Yanking people's unemployment bennies right before xmas is gonna put crime on a whole new level here. At least there's some jobs popping up in AZ, there is almost nothing but minimum wage shit here. The solar plant went to California so there is nothing left but the city hall project as far as construction is concerned.

My regular bennies run out in the middle of January. I hope something breaks open before then.
Same here in Maine man. The news keeps saying the economy is looking up, yeah well no one told the state of Maine. We continue to loose factories and Mills by the month here. One paper mill is shutting down in January and the Pepsi bottling plant just packed up and moved over seas 2 weeks ago!

But we have one of the easiest and most accessible welfare programs in the country...... and they wonder why people keep moving here when there is no work....... DUH!!! Re-work your welfare program Maine!!!! And stop relying on trees for business!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 10:35 AM
safetypinsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tour kid View Post
Same here in Maine man. The news keeps saying the economy is looking up, yeah well no one told the state of Maine. We continue to loose factories and Mills by the month here. One paper mill is shutting down in January and the Pepsi bottling plant just packed up and moved over seas 2 weeks ago!

But we have one of the easiest and most accessible welfare programs in the country...... and they wonder why people keep moving here when there is no work....... DUH!!! Re-work your welfare program Maine!!!! And stop relying on trees for business!!!
If things get bad enough I may move to a general assistance state too. At least I'll have something to hold me over until I can find a job.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:40 AM
tour kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetypinsam View Post
If things get bad enough I may move to a general assistance state too. At least I'll have something to hold me over until I can find a job.
I know what your saying. The state of Maine has helped us through some tough spots in the past and they still give my daughter and I the best damn health insurance I have ever had! We will loose it if her dead beat father ever gets a real job with benefits but... ha ha ha ha.... that is not likely to happen anytime soon!